£23,000 - £25,000 + great benefits package
Our client, a market leader within their chosen sector with an impressive reputation for employee retention and talent planning, is looking to source an enthusiastic and credible Cash and Banking Analyst to join its dedicated team.
This individual will play a pivotal role in supporting the team and, acting as the key person when working collaboratively with branches and internally across the business. You will work proactively to resolve problems and queries that arise for all things relating to customer finance.
Main duties include
- Looking after regions and being the primary contact for all banking issues.
- Responsible for looking after cash books and making sure all issues are investigated and dealt with in a timely manner.
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for month-end including all related journal postings.
- Helping with the Sales Ledger accounts ensuring all receipts and payments are posted correctly to the accounts and that any unknown payments are resolved and posted promptly.
- Chasing customers for old outstanding debt minimising the aged debt value.
- Assisting with raising cheques and VAT receipts
- Getting involved in current finance projects.
- Help with Bank statement uploads and with other ad-hoc tasks
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years in an accounting banking / Cashier related role and have good Excel knowledge (SUMIFS & VLOOKUPS). Candidates with previous leisure/retail/FMCG/multi-site experience will be highly desired, but it is not entirely essential, as personality, commitment and skill set will be the deciding factor.
You will have shown the ability in the past to work to tight deadlines and show commercial initiative when necessary. You will have examples to date where you have effectively and efficiently worked within a finance team and successfully worked to a high standard.
You must display clear communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, as well as present and liaise with Senior Management. The right candidate will be highly conscientious and take a positive and proactive approach to any task.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and talented Cash and Banking Analyst to join a highly sought after employer of choice that can provide an excellent work-life balance and genuine job satisfaction. Long term opportunities for progression and development will be on offer for those who fit well with company culture and consistently look at ways to better the department and add value.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration