|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
Key duties include:
* Client Manager responsibilities include:
* Monitoring the quality of work performed by internal staff and outsourcers.
* Managing the department and the workflow to meet clients' expectations and deadlines.
* Regularly communicating with clients.
* Reporting to partners.
* Driving the department forward by improving efficiencies, utilising new software / technologies.
* Ensuring that clients' bookkeeping is carried out to a high standard and kept up to date with control accounts reconciled monthly.
This role sits within a team that maintains the highest standard of work, so you must display a keen eye for detail and the ability to work to strict corporate deadlines at the same time. You'll be liaising with colleagues and clients, so should demonstrate excellent communication skills.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a driven Bookkeeper to join an established organisation which values its employees and provides a transparent and flexible working culture.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration