|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits & Great Working Culture|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
London (Mon-Thurs in office, Fri from home)
£28,000 - £30,000
Our client, a youthful organisation with a stellar reputation in its specialised field, known for its ambitious approach and a friendly, supportive working environment, is looking to source a credible and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join its talented team.
Main duties include:
* Provide cover for other Finance personnel as required, including team email boxes.
* To undertake any other duties as required by the Finance Manager and Managing Director to maintain an efficient and effective Finance team and to assist in the achievement of the team's KPI's.
* To assist colleagues in Finance Department and wider business with queries.
* Responsible for the processing of all purchase ledger postings and Aged Creditor reporting, identifying and resolving discrepancies.
* Assist with AP reconciliations.
* Manage the input and reconciliation of postings from Expense management software, including employee expenses and company credit cards.
* Making sure correct authorisation is received prior to processing of invoices and payments.
* Collation of proposed supplier payments for review.
* Assisting with the creation and processing of Sales Invoices for major projects, matching against sales invoice requests from Project Manager.
* Assisting with the preparation of the Debtors reports and chasing outstanding debt
* Provide specific cover for team members - Sales & Billings.
Key skills and experience required:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar accounts/administration assistant position
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Excel to intermediate level
* Team player with a proactive and positive attitude
* Strong work ethic and commitment to producing a high-quality output
* Confident and credible communicator
This is a truly promising opportunity for a diligent Accounts Assistant to join a company that will undoubtedly provide development opportunities for those who fit well with company culture and look to add value wherever possible.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Salary: £30000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + 10% Bonus & Excellent Benefits
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum