With exciting strategy in place to grow the business further, you will be part of this journey, working with stakeholders to ensure cash flow remains consistent and targets are met.
Main duties include:
* Produce monthly sales invoices for different types of charges and timely distribution to customers
* Issue invoices to UK partners
* Setting up new accounts in ledger system and invoicing portal
* Setting up bank details and run monthly direct debit collections
* Accurate allocation of cash receipts
* Credit control
* Respond to and resolve queries
* Month end journal processing
* Bank reconciliations
* Refund processing
* Ad hoc projects
The successful candidate must have at least 1 years' experience in Accounts Receivable or within a high volume invoice processing department. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ideally have multi-currency exposure. Your attention to detail must be of a very high standard, with a focus on accuracy and speed.
You will be a team player, with this position working cohesively as a team of 3 within a busy, vibrant finance department. You must also have examples to date where you have gone the extra mile to help fulfill customers' expectations with a 'can do' attitude.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and enthusiastic Accounts Receivable professional to join a business known for retaining talent wherever possible.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration