£27,000 - £32,000 + Great Benefits Package
Vitae has been instructed to search for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join a progressive global entity with it's HQ based in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will be proficient in English and French. You will provide support to the AP Manager, ensuring that vendor relationships are managed professionally, effectively and in line with guidelines adhered to by the wider finance function.
Key role responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices for open POs verifying the accuracy of general ledger coding.
- Verifying supporting documentation to invoices where necessary.
- Creating POs where needed.
- Reconciliation of PO variances.
- Maintaining vendor records and statements.
- Assisting with local tax reporting e.g. VAT.
- Assisting with month end closing process.
- Processing weekly multi-currency pay-runs including expenses.
Aside from the French language and AP capabilities, our client is looking for a personable individual that is highly motivated with excellent communication skills (written and oral) that has the ability to work effectively, under pressure.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a global enterprise that places huge importance on ensuring each and every hire feels, included, valued and rewarded. The role can be based in their stunning London office but remote working is also available with the odd trip now and then to the Capital.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration