Accounts Payable Clerk
|Job Title:||Accounts Payable Clerk|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Fixed Term Contract (14 months min)
Hemel Hempstead (Hybrid working)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, a leading business within its respective field, is looking to source a highly motivated Accounts Payable Clerk with excellent communication to join its talented team. Candidates will benefit from a flexible working environment.
Main duties include:
* Processing a high volume of Purchase Order invoice transactions in an accurate and timely manner
* Reviewing and processing a high volume of staff expenses in an accurately and timely manner
* Responsible for the invoice matching process and managing any mismatches or discrepancies through the financial system that have been identified.
* Monitor the inboxes associated with Accounts Payable daily
* Providing pro-active support to all departments and ensure at all times Customer Service is paramount.
* Maintaining levels for support to end users of the financial system by ensuring all calls are responded to all emails are resolved within the agreed SLA's
Key skills required:
* Has previous knowledge and skills within an Accounts Payable department, in a high volume processing environment
* Proven experience in financial application software packages
* Able to identify and solve any issues/ discrepancies which arise using own judgement Proactively seeks to find solutions in existing practices
* Able to manage own workload with direction provided by the Accounts Payable Manager and / or Financial Operations Manager
* Good communication skills, with the ability to work with and influence customers to follow established processes
* The ability to pay close attention to detail, as this role involves recording of financial information
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available