|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Salary:||£30000 - £37000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
This position will be responsible for the management and administration of the expense claim and credit card process, ensuring compliance with the relevant SOPs and local regulation. The successful candidate will have access to training and development, as well as hybrid working, with just an average of 2 days a week required in the office.
Key skills and experience required:
* Knowledge of employee tax (P11d, PSA)
* Knowledge of VAT treatment of typical expense claims
* Working knowledge of Excel, Word & SAP
* Experience of working with expenses processing and corporate card admin and processing.
* Team player with a proactive and positive attitude
* Strong work ethic and commitment to producing a high-quality output
* Confident and credible communicator
This is a truly promising opportunity for a diligent Accounts Assistant to join a company that will undoubtedly provide development opportunities for those who fit well with company culture and look to add value wherever possible.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits & Great Working Culture
City of London
Salary: £62000 - £72000 per annum + + Benefits
Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + Discretionary bonus & Bens
Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Commission