|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||City and District of St. Albans|
|Salary:||£25000 - £29000 per annum + Bonus & Bens|
|Contact Name:||Jason Mitchell|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Main duties include:
* Sales Ledger - dealing in multiple currencies and regions, billing criteria are often bespoke, as such good attention detail is essential as you will be taking on the approvals of the sales invoices entered to the accounting system.
* Purchase ledger - Again, a multi-currency and region operation. The successful candidate will be covering the receipt of purchase invoices through various channels and check that guidelines have been met before accepting the invoice.
* Payrolls - preparation of payrolls and contractor runs. The total payroll estate is 400 employees and involves payments to anywhere in the world in a variety of currencies.
* Bank accounts - the role will cover the invoice finance discounting reconciliations on a monthly basis covering numerous accounts and currencies.
Key skills and experience required:
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar finance/accounts assistant position
* Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
* Multi-currency exposure would be preferred
* Excel to intermediate level
* Team player with a proactive and positive attitude
* Strong work ethic and commitment to producing a high-quality output
* Confident and credible communicator
This is a truly promising opportunity for a diligent Finance Assistant to join a company that will undoubtedly provide development opportunities for those who fit well with company culture and look to add value wherever possible.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration