|Job Title:||Accounting Manager|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|REF:||NH 38493 DH_1653666703|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
£55- £60kpa Plus Benefits
Our client, an exciting brand with a bright future has created this new role due to a period of successive growth. We seek talent that will embrace the company's aspirations to drive growth and shape the future of the business. Employees who achieve success possess intellectual curiosity, work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and hold themselves accountable for driving results and achieving targets.
- Managing the accurate and timely recognising of revenues and their reconciliation as per the accounting standards.
- Co-ordinate the calculation, review and approval of accruals and provisions, deferred revenue, in line with the policies to include:
*Propose, consolidate, review Revenue and Direct Cost (Cost of Sales) entries.
*Consolidate, review margins and profitability at business line, entity, and country level.
*Review and assess accuracy and adequacy of accruals / provisions /deferrals.
*Regular review of WIP balances, review reconciliations, and ensure that WIP is pro actively managed.
- Oversee monthly revenue preparation of management information for key stakeholders and senior management, including on P&L variances at month-end and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Understand key business drivers and their financial impact to identify and ensure the best accounting and business outcomes.
- Actively drive revenue-related process improvement initiatives.
- Communicate and knowledge-share key financial information with Finance Controller and senior Stakeholders.
- Liaise with the financial accounting team on the production of annual and quarterly financial statements which comply with accounting & reporting standards.
- Analyse and report on changes to P&L revenue and revenue-related Balance Sheet lines, month-on-month, year to date and against forecast.
- Help develop and improve the Record to Report processing and reporting systems such that fast and accurate close and efficiency can be readily obtained, and any remediation needs identified promptly.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with strong demonstrable experience inline with the above. Knowledge of local reporting standards and experience of working in a US GAAP environment would be an advantage. On offer is the chance to join a high performing team with excellent future long term opportunities.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available