£25000-£30000 + 20% bonus + benefits
Our client, a market leading organisation within its industry is looking to source a proactive Accounts Payable clerk to join its talented team. The Accounts Payable Clerk will support the purchase ledger team, processing invoices, liaising with internal departments and suppliers, and responding to queries.
* Accurately save down, register & electronically file invoices on day of receipt
* Prepare payment runs
* Prepare manual payments
* Liaise with internal colleagues and external suppliers to resolve queries
* Liaise with third parties as a representative to resolve queries
* Run and work on aged creditors
* Run and work on aged debtors
* Complete weekly bank journal reconciliations for the management accountants.
* Ensure that all AP processes are completed in accordance with the monthly accounting timetable.
* Other ad-hoc duties e.g., Support audit queries.
The successful candidate will have:
* Minimum 5 years AP experience
* Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
* Excellent communication skills
* Competent and efficient, demonstrating attention to detail and ability to deliver quality output, right first time, to deadline.
* AAT Desirable
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration